Posted: February 22, 2018
Top 10 Reasons to #dineCrabtree this Valentine's Day
Bring your someone special or group of friends to #dineCrabtree this Valentine’s Day. From giant slices of cheesecake to three-course dinners for two, Crabtree Valley Mall offers many fantastic dining options for you to choose from during this season of love. Check out the top 10 reasons to join us this Valentine’s Day for a casual night out or a romantic evening:
1. It’s love at first bite at Brio Tuscan Grille! Order from their special Valentine’s Day themed menu featuring items like the sweetheart martini, antipasti bruschetta, and lobster and shrimp scampi. Of course, no meal would be complete without satisfying your sweet tooth with Brio’s molten chocolate cake and chocolate raspberry gelato.
The two delicious entrées include:
- Lobster & Shrimp Scampi – Oven baked shrimp, lemon, white wine, tomatoes, asparagus, angel hair pasta
- Bistecca BRIO – Thinly pounded beef tenderloin, Romano tomatoes, chimichurri, creamy horseradish, arugula
2. Do Valentine’s Day early! This year the holiday falls on a Wednesday night, so Seasons 52 is celebrating a few days prior with a special three-course menu for two from February 11th to 13th. The best part? For just $60 you can have a romantic date night starting with champagne toast and ending with a double chocolate brownie ganache.
3. Split a slice of the Cheesecake Factory’s most popular flavor of cheesecake this Valentine’s Day – the fresh strawberry cheesecake. Their original cheesecake is topped with bright red glazed strawberries, and has been a crowd favorite for more than 35 years!
4. For the ultimate romantic evening with your someone special, a date night at Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar is a must. Begin your meal with a seafood tower for two featuring ahi tuna poke, lobster, shrimp and crab. Then, pair a perfectly cooked filet mignon with one of our favorite “companions,” the truffled-poached lobster. Chef D’Andre Miller ensures Fleming’s will deliver an indulgent steak experience customized just for you.
5. Cozy up with a cup of pink hot cocoa! Gloria Jean’s Coffee is now offering a white chocolate raspberry cocoa that is perfect to sip on this Valentine’s Day. Make sure to ask for extra marshmallows on top!
6. Kanki Japanese House of Steak & Sushi offers the “Best Tasting Show in Town” as master chefs tame fire and expertly chop, dice and cook your meal with the flip of a knife, providing mealtime entertainment that you’re sure to enjoy! This Valentine’s Day you can also have your hibachi along with love-themed sushi rolls. Enjoy selections like the “Hot Roe-mance” roll with salmon, shrimp tempura, thinly sliced lemon, and tobiko or the “love star” roll with spicy tuna, avocado and lobster salad.
7. Join McCormick & Schmick’s for happy hour this Valentine’s Day season. Available daily from 4pm to 7pm, enjoy $3 snacks like roasted red pepper hummus and truffle fries, $5 munchies like crispy baja fish tacos, and $7 goodies like spicy buffalo shrimp. Happy hour is the perfect opportunity to try multiple items with a group of friends. Plus, don’t miss out on the $6 wines by the glass or $7 cocktails!
8. Share the love in a big way! Mrs. Field’s original cookie cakes are made with real butter, whole eggs, and pure vanilla. Choose from a heart shaped cake adorned with red and white icing and a “Happy Valentine’s Day” message, or ask for one to be decorated with a customizable message for your sweetie.
9. Put your dancing shoes on! Spend a fun evening with Red Monkey Tavern on February 14th. Your night will be filled with a complimentary glass of red wine, chocolate, delicious gourmet platters, a live salsa jazz band and salsa dancing! Free salsa lessons will be offered from 8pm to 9pm and a salsa dance party kicks off at 9pm until 12am.
10. Every Valentine’s Day deserves a sweet ending. Join P.F. Changs for their Great Wall of Chocolate dessert, which features six rich layers of frosted chocolate cake with semi-sweet chocolate chips. If chocolate isn’t your thing, the banana spring rolls are an interesting take on dessert with crispy bites of banana, a caramel-vanilla drizzle, and coconut-pineapple ice cream.
Photo credits: Courtesy of each individual restaurant.