Assistant Store Manager
Come work with us at Spencer's & Spirit Halloween, where you'll be working with the best and brightest colleagues as you help us deliver the most fun experience and product possible to our guests. We're fast-paced and take our work seriously, but we always have a good laugh at the end of the day. Walk through our stores or the halls of our corporate office and you'll see firsthand that we're laidback and irreverent. We're firm believers in being true to YOU, so tattoos and piercings are as common as water cooler convos. Whether it's critiquing our new exclusive costumes or quality testing newly implemented software technology, our teams understand the importance of working collaboratively to challenge status quo and achieve our goals. We keep pushing ourselves to go above and beyond and are looking for top talent to become part of our team!
CHECK OUT OUR BENEFITS!
- Competitive salary, incentive and scholarship program opportunity
- Career advancement
- 30% discount on merchandise
Assistant Manager Description:
- Assists the Store Manager in coordinating Store activities in order to achieve Store sales plan and profit.
- Provides leadership and support to the Store Associates in order to ensure that all aspects of Guest service are being provided.
- Effectively merchandises, signs and prices Store in accordance with Company guidelines.
- Trains and mentors Sales Associates using Company programs in order to achieve Company standards.
- Participates in motivating, counseling and coaching.
- Manages loss prevention techniques in order to reduce shrinkage.
- Assists Store Manager in completing all sales, personnel and inventory paperwork.
- Serves as back up to the Store Manager in the absence of the Store Manager.
We are looking for creative, high energy, fun people with strong leadership and customer service skills.
Qualified candidates will have at least 1-2 years specialty store experience and a strong visual merchandising background.
DON'T MISS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW ONLINE!