Crabtree Valley Mall is hiring Guest Services Representatives. Part-time shifts are available for weekdays as well as weeknights/weekends. If you enjoy meeting new people, assisting others and spending time at the mall, this could be the perfect position for you! It is a great opportunity for retirees looking for part-time work and for individuals in a full time role who are seeking a part-time job.
The primary role of the Guest Services Representative is to supply information and insight to mall guests and to sell the mall’s gift cards to shoppers. This person is responsible for providing a wide range of guidance, service and support to customers and tenants of the mall, including but not limited to:
- Provides high quality, friendly, efficient service and guidance to guests seeking assistance in locating retailers, retaurants and other basic information.
- Maintains a professional physical appearance of the guest services desk including fully stocked and neatly displayed marketing materials, signage, and displays.
- Insures that all displayed information is current and relevant.
- Responds to customer inquiries and advises guests on the appropriate resolution.
- Processes orders for the purchase of CVM gift cards and / or other mall programs as required.
- Properly inventories and maintains cash on hand for sales transactions and accurately reports daily finances of initiatives sold at the guest services location.
- Implements and follows all cash handling procedures per corporate guidelines for all income-generating initiatives.
- Answers and provides information to callers. Transfers incoming calls as requested or required.
- Serves as a liaison to tenants for activation and integration of CVM’s gift card program with tenants’ point of sale systems.
- Complies with all policies and procedures pertaining to gift card programs and other initiatives.
Successful candidates should be able to:
- Effectively perform multiple tasks for up to 5 hours at a time.
- Proficiently and accurately handle money, cash and credit transactions and complete the requisite paperwork associate with those transactions.
- Must be articulate, outgoing and present a professional, pleasant and courteous appearance at all times
- Work a flexible schedule including weekdays, weeknights, weekends, and holidays.
Candidates must be at least 18 years of age. High school diploma or equivalent required. Knowledge and familiarity of Crabtree Valley Mall and its retailers is preferred.
Apply in person at the Crabtree Valley Mall mall management office during normal business hours (8:30 am - 5:00 pm M-F).