Full Time Assistant Manager
To lead and support Store Manger by directing activities required to achieve all store goals, including best of class guest service, sales objectives, operating expenses, loss prevention, and merchandising presentation while driving both employee and guest engagement. Provide guests with exceptional service, through relationship building, product knowledge sharing, and presenting a clean, well-maintained store environment.
- Directs guest service efforts that are consistent with Altar’d State standards; coaches employees on guest interactions to increase transactions and capture guest opportunities
- Ensures attainment of sales, payroll and inventory shortage goals
- Understands and is accountable for controlling payroll hours
- Directs merchandise presentation, restocking and recovery to maximize productivity
- Understands the Altar’d State culture, and ensures compliance with all Altar’d State values & practices, and store operational standards
- Maintains clean store environment
-Full Time. Must have open availability including nights, holidays, and weekends.
-Must be 18 years of age.
-Apply Online at Altardstate.com