The Sales Associate is primarily responsible for ensuring a treat customer experience and maximum profitability. Performs various sales and register transactions and aids in controlling shrink through customer interaction.
- Meets company sales goals by utilizing sales techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Performs various sales and register transactions including ringing purchases, processing of cash or credit payments and counting money.
- Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risk; remains current on policies regarding payment and exchanges, customer service, security practices, and other applicable operations.
- Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; maintains pricing and visual standards.
- Builds and maintains a solid customer following through clienteling and wardrobing
- Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by Management.
- Participates in visual directives including monthly store sets and zone maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned/required.
- Must be l8 years of age or older
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Retail or sales experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Communicate with customers, Associates, and Management; wear / communicate with headset; stand and maneuver around sales floor and stockroom; operate register; lift and carry 30 pounds; hang / fold merchandise; climb, reach, push / pull, and clean
- Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverate to meet