Part Time Store Associates
As the country’s oldest clothing retailer, Brooks Brothers is proud to uphold the same traditions and values for nearly two centuries. We believe these are the reasons why our customers consider us to be far more than a store. Brooks Brothers has been an American icon since 1818. In 1915, our present ten-story flagship store opened at 346 Madison Avenue near New York’s most prominent social organizations, including the Harvard and Yale Clubs and the New York Yacht Club. Almost 200 years later, we continue to dress ladies and gentleman of all generations and cultivate long-term relationships with our loyal clients. Our stores represent our respect for our heritage and vision to be the premiere lifestyle destination. We continually strive to make this a great place to work with a strong emphasis on career development and associate satisfaction. We are consistently devoted to championing both our people and the Brooks Brothers Brand.
We are seeking Part Time Store Associates for our Crabtree Valley Mall location in Raleigh, NC
The Store Associate maximizes stores sales through effective selling, service and thorough product knowledge. By putting the customer at the center of all we do and exhibiting passion, this position creates a legendary experience that encourages the customer to establish a long relationship with the company. Additionally, individuals in this role contribute to the successful and efficient functioning of the store through a collaborative effort.
Responsibilities of the Store Associate include:
· Achieve personal productivity and assist in meeting store sales goals.
· Engage customers to the advantages of opening and utilizing the Brooks Brothers credit card.
· Engage customers using a variety of tools such as Thank You cards and clienteling to promote customer relationships
· Understand and demonstrate product knowledge, selling and operational skills to maximize sales.
· Utilize practices to minimize losses from theft and poor inventory control.
· Assist in maintaining a clean, neat and organized store environment.
· A passion for the Brooks Brothers Brand and delivering outstanding customer service.
· Proven track record of increasing sales and consistently ranking as a top performer.
· Exceptional communication skills.
· Minimum of 1- 2 years of sales experience, preferably in luxury or designer apparel.
· Night and weekend availability is preferred
Brooks Brothers is proud to offer our Associates competitive compensation, a fulfilling work environment, unique and special benefits and a wide range of opportunities for personal and professional development.
The Brooks Brothers culture is rooted in our values of relationships, innovation, history, fairness and celebration and our vision to be the premiere lifestyle destination for ladies and gentleman for every generation. We are proud to offer our Associates a fulfilling work environment, unique and special benefits and a wide range of opportunities for personal and professional development.
We invite you to submit your resume for immediate consideration.